Consider These Factors
- If your need to move is urgent, we will work with you to sell your home as quickly as possible given the condition of your home and market conditions.
- If selling your home is part of a long term plan, we suggest meeting with an agent to evaluate market trends to determine the best time to sell.
- Curb appeal: Curb appeal is your home’s chance to make a first impression. Whether potential buyers are driving through your neighborhood or browsing our listings online, make sure the exterior of your home looks clean, well-maintained, and worthy of your asking price.
- Clean Up: Make your home look appealing, spacious, and organized by performing a deep clean before you’re ready to sell.
- Maintenance, Improvements and Inspections: Work with your agent to make your home safe and attractive for potential sellers.
Working with Hofmeister Realty
- Multiple Listing Service: When you list your home with Hofmeister Realty, it is automatically posted online and searchable by potential buyers nationwide.
- Working with Other Real Estate Agents: We will work with buyers and other agencies to make sure that your home is sold for its best possible price.
- Customized Marketing Services: Where Hofmeister Realty Stands Out
- High Quality Photos:
- With about 80% of homebuyers shopping online, photographs are the best way to make a first impression. In fact, according to a survey by the National Association of Realtors, homebuyers rated photos as the feature they use most when searching for a home on the web. What makes Hofmeister Realty’s photography different?
- The Right Photos: Our agents will help you stage your home and take the photos that make your house look its absolute best.
- Maximum Amount of Photos: A large number of photos will do more than show off your home; it will increase your home’s online presence.
- Photo Optimization: Using search engine optimization techniques, we’ll make sure our beautiful pictures are easy to search and view.
- Easy Searching
- We’ll post your home line right away, making it easily searchable on our website, the websites of realtor’s nationwide, as well as large home search sites like Zillow and Trulia.
- Local Advertising
- Yard Signs
- Open Houses
- Social Media
- Our Blog, e-newsletters and a strong Facebook presence will give you multiple outlets for showcasing your home.
- High Quality Photos: